Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goodbye Old Friend

Week 5: I left my heart in.....my childhood home.




My parents are moving to California on March 1st. I have so many great memories over the past ten years living in this house. I'm going to truly miss it. 

I purchased a disposable camera with 27 exposures and took pictures of my favorite places around the house. The experience was filled with nostalgia and happiness.
I hope that the new family enjoys it as much as we did. 

In the upper left is the view from my room I stayed in during my high school years. Next is my closet where we used to hide under my clothes during hide and seek. Bottom left is the creek that flowed through our back yard nature preserve; my sister and I went rafting down it after a large rain-fall. Lastly is the bat house I built my dad last fathers day. 

Here is a link to a picture of all of the exposures:

1 comment:

  1. Dude. So many memories for me looking around also. It's crazy how quickly things have moved and are changing.

    ReplyDelete