Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final Ringling Project

As my first year at Ringling comes to a close, I've been thinking about all of the crazy projects that I did this year. I have grown so much as an artist and been exposed to things I never knew of before coming here. I am so thankful for the time spent here and the wonderful artists that I have met.  However, for various reasons I have decided to transfer to UNC School of the Arts to continue my study in film and concentrate on directing.

Anyways, back to my last project for my studio classes. A couple posts ago, I talked about building my own camera lenses: http://quarkandbeans.blogspot.com/2012/04/diy-lenses.html 
This is the final film made with those lenses.
Please share it if you enjoy it! This summer, I'm going to be trying to make either a mini-series or a short film about once a week, so subscribe to my youtube channel to get updates! Oh and now I have a twitter, so follow me or something.... @rlebar



No comments:

Post a Comment