Monday, October 3, 2011

Antz (2011)

So for my new project on perspective, I've got a pretty cool idea!
I have taken a very strong interest in ants the past few weeks. I'm going to build an ant farm designed like a fish tank. 3 of the sides will be transparent like glass or epoxy and the fourth side will be a computer monitor. The farm will be filled half way with dirt representing the underground and then I will build a paper model of a downtown city for the above ground. The ants will crawl around as if they were people interacting in the city. Then I will use a helmet camera and go downtown and record an actor crawling around as if he were an ant. Then when  the final presentation comes around, I will play the video from the helmet cam and we will see the ants crawling around as if we were recording from the ants' perspective as they interact with the city.




ANTZ




No comments:

Post a Comment